It’s a busy time of year for many businesses and an opportunity to really raise your profile. So, have you planned how you are going to bring a little festive cheer to your community? If you haven’t, then it’s time to get your sleigh bells on. Here are 7 things you can do:
- A mince pie and glass of something special will always go down well with your customers, helping them get into the Christmas spirit and season of goodwill.
- Deck out your space with festive decorations and consider running a Christmas promotion – although Black Friday’s been and gone, customers are looking for a bargain.
- Social Media is a powerful tool all year round, but particularly at Christmas and the lead up to it. For example, why not have an advent social media post each day and engage your customers by getting them to guess what’s behind the door, then reveal it at the end of the day.
- Send Christmas cards to your regular customers and businesses you work with. It’s a great way to remind them about you and show your appreciation for their custom.
- If you have staff, do reward them for their hard work and commitment. Loyalty is often under-rated, which is a mistake because taking care of your staff, will inspire them to invest in you and your business.
- The Christmas period can be a stressful. Depending on your business, this season will either bring an increase or decrease in activity. If it is the former, manage your stress levels by getting as much technical and automated support as you can: whether it is accounts, staffing or customer data (make sure you are GDPR compliant). However, if it is the latter, then use this as an opportunity to plan and prepare for after the Christmas period – it’s a great opportunity to network and get creative about growing your business.
- Make sure you take time out to get into the festive mood by spending time with family and friends, or simply winding down by watching a film or catching up on your own Christmas preparations.
Whether your business is busy or quiet at this time of year, Christmas is a great opportunity to reach out to your community and let them know you are there. Plus, with the power of the Zapp Active App, you can also shine like the star of Bethlehem, guiding customers to you with the help of its location-base technology.
Be an early adopter and sign up to be part of the Zapp Active community this Christmas.
why not visit Zapp Active now, and be be early adoptor